The fresh approach to pool care!
Enjoy The Simplicity!
- Enjoyâ¢ is the easy-to-use approach to pool care that you are looking for today.
- Enjoyâ¢ is not a product, but a new way of maintaining a pool. It is simple, effective and greatly reduces the use of chlorine.
How does Enjoyâ¢ compare to cost to other methods of pool care?
- Enjoyâ¢ compares favorable in cost to all other chemical programs.
What does it contain?
- The Enjoyâ¢ pool care system is the most convenient to use on the market.â¨â¨Enjoyâ¢ is a two part program.â¨One part is specially formulated tablets that contain oxidizers and other special ingredients that reduce the amount of chlorine needed in a pool.â¨The second part is a specially formulated, EPA registered, chlorinating product that is used to maintain a minimum 0.5 chlorine reading.â¨Tablets are used once a month while the chlorinating product is used weekly.
Are special filters required?
- Enjoyâ¢ works with all types of pool filters, and will not clog.
Enjoy The Convenience!
How often is it used?
- Enjoyâ¢ contains all the chemicals needed for one month in one convenient box.
- Enjoyâ¢ contains a special sanitizer that’s used on a weekly basis and special tablets that are used once a month.
- Enjoyâ¢ comes in four convenient sizes for:â¨Aboveground pools up to 24 ft. round; pools up to 15,000 gallons, 20,000 gallons and pools up to 30,000 gallons.
Enjoy Uses Less Chlorine!
What makes Enjoyâ¢ better than other pool products?
- Because it uses up to 80% less chlorine, Enjoyâ¢ almost totally eliminates problems associated with chlorine use!
Will other chemicals at times be necessary?
- Your dealer will determine by testing, if other chemicals are needed such as algaecides, balancing chemicals, stain and scale preventatives. You, by your own testing will determine if additional Enjoyâ¢ chlorinating product is needed to maintain minimum of 0.5 chlorine reading and if pH balance chemicals are needed to maintain pH between 7.4 and 7.6.
Is Enjoyâ¢ compatible with other chemical systems?
- Enjoyâ¢ is compatible with all other chemical systems that have been developed for pool use with one exception – Bacquacil or Soft Swim, where a standard Bacquacil conversion will be necessary.