The fresh approach to pool care!
Enjoy The Simplicity!
- Enjoy is the easy-to-use approach to pool care that you are looking for today.
- Enjoy is not a product, but a new way of maintaining a pool. It is simple, effective and greatly reduces the use of chlorine.
How does Enjoy compare to cost to other methods of pool care?
- Enjoy compares favorable in cost to all other chemical programs.
What does it contain?
- The Enjoy pool care system is the most convenient to use on the market. Enjoy is a two part program. One part is specially formulated tablets that contain oxidizers and other special ingredients that reduce the amount of chlorine needed in a pool. The second part is a specially formulated, EPA registered, chlorinating product that is used to maintain a minimum 0.5 chlorine reading. Tablets are used once a month while the chlorinating product is used weekly.
Are special filters required?
- Enjoy works with all types of pool filters, and will not clog.
Enjoy The Convenience!
How often is it used?
- Enjoy contains all the chemicals needed for one month in one convenient box.
- Enjoy contains a special sanitizer that’s used on a weekly basis and special tablets that are used once a month.
- Enjoy comes in four convenient sizes for: Aboveground pools up to 24 ft. round; pools up to 15,000 gallons, 20,000 gallons and pools up to 30,000 gallons.
Enjoy Uses Less Chlorine!
What makes Enjoy better than other pool products?
- Because it uses up to 80% less chlorine, Enjoy almost totally eliminates problems associated with chlorine use!
Will other chemicals at times be necessary?
- Your dealer will determine by testing, if other chemicals are needed such as algaecides, balancing chemicals, stain and scale preventatives. You, by your own testing will determine if additional Enjoy chlorinating product is needed to maintain minimum of 0.5 chlorine reading and if pH balance chemicals are needed to maintain pH between 7.4 and 7.6.
Is Enjoy compatible with other chemical systems?
- Enjoy is compatible with all other chemical systems that have been developed for pool use with one exception – Bacquacil or Soft Swim, where a standard Bacquacil conversion will be necessary.