Can be installed in two configurations:
- Model #PES-1: One unit to be used inside the pool off a deck.
- Model #PES-DBL: Two units can be combined, making a complete entry system inside and outside the pool. Comes complete with our #PES-G Gate System.
- Model #PES-G: Gate System for two combined Pool Entry Systems.
The unique design of the pool entry system allow two units to be joined together to form a complete entry/exit system into the pool. Designed for all people including elderly swimmers and physically challenged swimmers:
- Five steps, instead of four.
- Top step covers the pool top rail.
- Meets current and proposed ANSI/NSPI Standards.
- Easy assembly; steps and risers snap into side panels and are held in place with plastic wedges. No metal parts.
- Non-slip step surfaces are grey for high visibility.
- Adjusts to fit 48â€³ to 54â€³ tall pools and decks.
- Excellent for elderly, slightly handicapped, or heavy swimmers. Holds over 400 pounds.
- Does not rest on or attach to pool.
- Side openings allow water to circulate through unit to inhibit algae growth.
- All plastic construction will not affect water chemistry and will not corrode.
- Gate for #PES-DBL restricts access to the pool. It is self-closing and self-latching. Satisfies most building inspectors.
- Includes deck connector for easy attachment to deck.
- Fits decks up to 54â€³ or can fit taller decks using special mounting instructions.
SPECIFICATIONS OF POOL ENTRY SYSTEM:
- Overall Projection into pool â€“ 36â€³
- Overall height â€“ 81â€³ (plus up to 6â€³ adjustability)
- Overall width â€“ 31â€³
- Step â€“ 10â€³ x 27â€³
- Top Platform â€“ 12â€³ x 27â€³
- Handrail height (from top step) â€“ 32â€³
- Riser height â€“ 11â€³
SPECIFICATIONS OF GATE:
- Height of Gate â€“ 58â€³
- Width of Gate â€“ 27″#8243;
- Height of Latch â€“ 57â€³
- Gate Is Self-Closing & Self-Latching.
- Includes Padlock.