Barrier Reef Pools Overview
Barrier Reef Pools has a complete line of pool styles and designs to fit any taste. From straight lines to freeform to the classic romans and kidney shapes. We have the perfect pool for your family. But how do you choose the perfect pool? To some a particular model will speak out and just feel right. To others an overall game plan will need considered before choosing. The first thing to think about is how you will use your pool. Size, placement, and the living space that is going to be around the pool are the three main areas to focus on when choosing your perfect pool.
Nemo Pools & Spas will come out to your home and assist you in planning and designing your new pool and outdoor living space. Give us a call today!
Nemo Pools Offers A Wide Variety Of Styles
Browse The Many Different
Barrier Reef Pool Styles
Why Buy A Barrier Reef Swimming Pool?
- Your fiberglass swimming pool can be installed in as little as 7 days. A concrete pool may take as long as 3 months. Whether or not, weather conditions usually won’t hold up installation. The swimming pool shell arrives on-site pre-formed, complete and weatherproof and ready to go.
- Unlike other materials, our fiberglass swimming pools are non-abrasive. There are no sharp, dangerous edges, abrasive surfaces so there will be no skin off fingers and toes. We incorporate anti-skid surfaces on all stairs and the pool floor to help keep your family safe.
- Our fully moulded one piece 100% fiberglass swimming pool shell flex without cracking to accommodate earth movement unlike concrete and other pre-formed pools that contain mineral fillers which have reduced flexibility.
- An impervious pigmented surface finished called “gelcoat” is applied during manufacture. So you needn’t spend time and money tiling, etc.
- Salt water pools are becoming increasingly popular for their healthy, natural feel. Salt water is totally compatible with fiberglass.
- Fiberglass swimming pools come in a fantastic range of new colors, shapes, sizes and designs.
- Under normal conditions, the “gelcoat” finish never needs painting. It’s smooth inert surface cleans easily, resists stains and requires less chemical saving you $$$ and giving you more time to enjoy!
- The pool style you select in your dealers display center, retail store or brochure is exactly what you get at home. No hit or miss guesswork. All Barrier Reef pools are manufactured in climate controlled factories and held to the highest standards.
In-ground Fiberglass Swimming Pool FAQs
Will the Fiberglass Swimming Pool Discolor?
The fiberglass swimming pool will withstand the test of time, the fiberglass pools are UV resistant and require less maintenance than a concrete pool. The pool should be maintained as per the warranty specifications set by Barrier Reef Pools.
Will the Fiberglass Pool Crack?
Can I Empty the Fiberglass Swimming Pool?
Will the Fiberglass Swimming Pool Lift out Of the Ground?
How Long Will the Fiberglass Swimming Pool Last?
What Styles of Fiberglass Pools Are Available?
Is the Pool Surface Abrasive?
Do the Pools Stain?
Is Fiberglass Compatible with Saltwater?
Take The Next Step